Tuesday, July 08, 2008

General update

What a slacker.... and it's not like I haven't had anything to write about either.

Met up with Tim Pozzi and Adam Newey recently for some 'vino collapso' and some really great Mediterranean food near Covent Garden. Adam is going to be a dad again, so he will soon be out of general circulation once more as the sleepless nights etc kick in.

Heading back to The Rock in August for my dad's 70th birthday party -- hoping to see some familar faces in August, particularly Ben Bryant so I can mention the Champions League Final (Ben went to the game with fellow Chelsea fans Andy Hunter and Martin Rowley) and see how his boy Harrison is getting on.

Also hoping to pop around to see Rob Reid at his amazing house in St Lawrence, and catch up with his clan.
Rob, of course, like Tim and Adam, is a Leeds Utd fan. Say no more....

It wasn't my intention to join facebook ever, but I have, for work reasons (really...) so hunt me out if you are on there too. I had a search for Victoria College but, as you'd expect, most of the folk signed up are about 30 years my junior and only attended Vic this century.

Still haven't seen McGregor in London yet -- Dundee must be a great place to hang out!! :-)

Work calls at this moment -- will endeavour to update again soon.
In the meantime, if anyone has tried this rather tasty looking Malbec

http://www.vinostittarelli.com.ar/english_/pro_vino_titarrelli_clasica.htm

then please let me know if it is any good and worth hunting down.

Ray

1 Comments:

Blogger Al McGregor said...

Hope to make it beyond Hadrian's Wall before the end of 2008.

Dundee has its moments!

2:12 PM, August 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home